Are you developing a new WebAssembly module or dealing with a cryptominer? Do you want to put an existing C/C++/Rust/Go code under the test? Need someone to evaluate the security of your solutions and services?
Services that we offer include:
- WebAssembly Module analysis
- Bytecode (de)-obfuscation
- WebAssembly Module optimization
- WebAssembly Module vulnerability research
- WebAssembly VM implementation
- C/C++/Rust/Go projects audits
- Source code compilation to WebAssembly
- Nodejs application development
- WebAssembly Benchmarking
- Smart contract analysis (Ethereum, EOS, Hyperledger)
- WebAssembly module integration
- WebAssembly VM development
- WebAssembly security toolkit
- WebAssembly module fuzzer
- Cryptominer detection rules (YARA, Snort)
- Web-Browsers fuzzers (V8, WebKit, Firefox)
- WebAssembly VM & interpreter fuzzers
New to WebAssembly? Unfamiliar with WebAssembly security? Our security trainings focus are designed to familiarize engineers, developers, designers and security professionals of any level.
Check out the training content we can offer.